Cheers to spending the holidays together! From family gatherings over a turkey and cozy cocktails by the fireplace to ringing in the New Year in your sweatpants and everything in between- our flock has a cocktail for every occasion this holiday season. Celebrate with these recipes by our Team of Cocktail experts.
Give Thanks, Have Dranks
Black Boulevardier (Something to take the edge off)
1 oz High West Double Rye!
1 oz Cnia Mata Vermouth Tinto
.75 oz Cynar 70
.25 oz Fernet Vallet
- Combine all ingredients.
- Stir until diluted.
- Strain with a Julep Strainer.
- Serve up in a Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with a twist of orange.
Happy Holidays! Have a cocktail!
1.25 oz El Dorado 12 Year
.75 oz Averna Amaro
.25 oz Becherovka
.25 oz St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
1 Whole Egg
.5 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- Combine all ingredients in Shaker Tin with ice.
- Shake with ice until sufficiently chilled and diluted.
- Strain out ice with Hawthorne Strainer.
- Shake once again without ice until frothy and creamy.
- Strain through a Fine Wire Mesh Strainer into Irish Coffee Mug.
- Top with Freshly Grated Nutmeg to garnish.
New Year, Do You
Corpse Reviver #Blue
.5 oz St. George Botanivore Gin
.5 oz Giffard Blue Curacao
2 dashes Regan’s Orange Bitters
Spritz of Kubler Absinthe
.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
A dash Hubert Clavelin ‘Brut Comte’, Cremant du Jura, France NV
- Combine all ingredients (sans sparkling wine) in shake tin.
- Shake until incorporated and fully diluted
- Double strain with Hawthorne Strainer and Fine Wire Mesh Strainer into Coupe Glass.
- Top with Hubert Clavelin ‘Brut Comte’, Cremant du Jura, France NV or sparkling wine of your choice.
- Spritz glass with Kubler Absinthe to garnish.
Trying one of these recipes at-home?
Share with us on social by using hashtags #Cocktailswith21c